Here's details of our free creative workshops
Junkyard Dogs Upcycled Marching Band with Sally Hart 11am - 12.30pm
- Join the Junkyard Dogs to learn some new rhythms to perform on the day.
- Decorate a helmet, create a drum and join the band
- Future performances guaranteed
- Learn the lowdown on recycling from Madam Mulch
Native Wildlife with Furry Maclean 10.30am - 11.30am
- Join Furry with his collection of crocodiles and dragons, frogs, turtles and snakes
Tribal Animal Masks with Tallara Gray 11.30am and 12.30pm
- Upcycling plastic milk bottles with grasses and other items to create groovy tribal animal masks
Sandal Making with Bev Wigginton 11am and 2pm
- Using recycled rubber and baling twine, discover how simple it can be to make a pair of sandals
Webs of Life with Lizz Hills, Wild Mountains throughout the day
- Looking at life in a different way
Recycled Craft with Rachelle WIlliams 10.15am - 3pm
- The recycled craft room will be making lots of fun stuff from cardboard, plastic bottles, baling twine, bread bag tags, old magazines, food cans, old cards and calendars, and beer bottle caps.